Edmonton Survey Company for Healthcare
Learn How Your Patients Truly Feel About You
Learn how your patients in Edmonton truly feel about you and your healthcare practice so you can better fulfill their needs and attract more patients like them.
What is a Patient Survey or Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Take the Guess Work Out of Your Practice
How do your patients feel about you, your practice and practitioners?
What health products and services do your patients actually want and need?
How did your clients find you and what attracted them to your clinic in Edmonton?
Many business owners in Edmonton make assumptions about their clients. Instead of taking a guess, we take a scientific approach.
A survey is a method of gathering information from a sample of people to generalize the results to a larger population. In other words, we collect information from a small sample of your clients, which helps us learn about your total population of clients.
What Can You Learn About Your Edmonton Practice?
Know What Your Patients Think
What Are the Benefits of a Patient Satisfaction Survey?
Discover Why Your Patients Chose Your Practice
- Hear your patients’ anonymous feedback about you, your healthcare practice and practitioners to learn what’s working well and what needs to be improved
- Learn what health products and services your clients need today to focus your time and resources to effectively fulfill their needs
- Discover how your clients found you and what attracted them to your practice, so that you can find more clients like them
- Identify potential risks to your reputation and find client advocates that will promote your practice and send you referrals
Do you have any questions?
How Does Our Edmonton Patient Survey Process Work?
Your Trusted Partner to Learn About Your Patients
- We design a survey that is sent to a sample of your clients
- You’ll review and approve the survey before it’s sent out
- We collect responses from your sample of clients
- We analyze the responses and prepare a report
- We present valuable insights to help you make informed decisions
Ready to Learn About Your Patients?
Conducting a Patient Survey Yourself?
Save Your Time and Focus on Treating Patients
Some businesses in Edmonton decide to conduct their own client surveys. Many clients may not provide candid responses if they know that it will be read by their service provider. Most people feel comfortable in providing anonymous responses to a neutral third-party and will be more honest about their feedback.
In addition to the time and resources required to conduct a survey, you also have to ask the right questions, use the right tools, and understand how to interpret the results.
Edmonton Business Consulting and Marketing for Healthcare
Do you have business goals in mind, but you’re not sure of where to start? Claim your free consultation to discuss your business goals and we’ll suggest strategies to help you realize them.