Edmonton Google Ads (Google AdWords)
Many people begin their search for a health and wellness provider using a search engine, like Google. Get your business on the first page of Google instantly.
What is Google Ads?
When a person in Edmonton types a search query in Google, the first thing they see are paid advertisements through a service called Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords).
When a person is browsing a website, they may see paid advertisements delivered by Google Ads.
When a person is watching a video on YouTube, they will also see paid advertisements delivered by Google Ads.
There are 3 basic types of Google Ads:
- Search Network: usually text-based ads that are displayed at the top of Google’s search engine results page.
- Display Network: usually image-based ads that are displayed on websites and apps that are part of Google’s Display Network of over 2 million websites.
- Video Campaigns: short videos that are displayed before or during YouTube videos.
Benefits of Google Ads in Edmonton
- Get your practice website found on the first page of Google instantly
- Only pay for results, as you only pay each time a person clicks on your ads, known as “pay-per-click”
- Increase the awareness of the health products and services offered at your business
- Attract a higher number of potential clients to your website
- Keep your appointment calendar full of new clients found through Google
- Measure the performance of your marketing investment with extensive analytics
Do you have any questions?
Our Google Ads Process
- First, we meet with you to learn about your goals, such as attracting more visitors to your website, or getting more phone calls to your business.
- Then, we determine our strategy of where to display your ads to achieve your goals, such as in Google’s search engine results page, Display Network, or YouTube.
- Our team of Google Ads specialists setup your account on Google, and create your advertisements to achieve your goals.
- We monitor the performance of each advertising campaign, making adjustments to our strategy as necessary.
- We send you a detailed performance report monthly to ensure that we consistently achieve your business goals.