Leadership & Management Training
Edmonton Leadership & Management Training
The key to a successful practice is leadership. A well-trained office manager can help you grow your team, keep your appointments on time, and improve the operational efficiencies of your business.
What is Leadership & Management Training?
Your office manager is the glue that holds your practice together. A manager that lacks training could risk your client relationships, recruit the wrong employees, and potentially disrupt your practice. A well-trained manager can lead your team to deliver an exceptional client experience, and improve the success of your practice.
Our management training workshop in Edmonton teaches your office manager the skills they need to recruit, train and manage your team, create systems and procedures to improve the efficiency of your practice, and ensure your clients receive an exceptional experience.
Your Workshop Includes
Benefits of Leadership & Management Training in Edmonton
- Recruit, train and manage your team effectively to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Create systems and procedures to ensure consistency and improve the efficiency of your practice operations.
- Ensure your calendar is full and appointments are on time, improving your client satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Improve the reputation of your practice, receive positive reviews and testimonials and earn more referrals.
- Save time and money, which allows you to focus on doing what you love.
Do you have any questions?
Our Leadership & Management Training Process
We join you and your management team at your health clinic or wellness centre in Edmonton. Our workshops are engaging and interactive, and we’ll review the following topics:
- Management 101
- Recruiting, hiring and training
- Compensation, incentives and goal setting
- Systems, procedures and automation
- Human resources, conflict and termination
- Role-playing with team
- Questions and conclusion