Edmonton Market Research
Learn about your marketplace environment to discover what health products and services your clients truly want and need.
What is Market Research?
What products and services should you offer in your practice?
Should you focus on services for families with young children or for seniors?
What health products are growing in demand in Edmonton?
Many business owners in Edmonton offer services that their clients don’t actually want or need. This leads to wasted time, effort and resources for your practice. This can also lead to losing your clients to competitors that can better meet their needs.
Market research is the process of gathering information about your marketplace, competitors, potential clients, and the demand for your health products and services to make strategic decisions about your business.
Benefits of Market Research in Edmonton
- Learn about your marketplace environment to determine what health products and services resonate with your clients and potential clients.
- Discover the demographics (age, gender, family, profession) and psychographics (attitudes, beliefs, lifestyle) of your neighbourhood to offer the products and services that your clients actually want and need.
- Identify which health products and services are growing in demand so that you can position your practice to capture this growing demand trend.
Do you have any questions?
Our Market Research Process
Our experienced research team in Edmonton gathers information from various sources, such as:
- Industry research reports
- Commercial database of companies
- Municipal, provincial, and federal government databases
- Government agencies, such as Statistics Canada
- Online search volume from search engines, such as Google
- Online search trends using search engines and social media platforms
Then, we analyze this data and present valuable insights in a comprehensive report written specifically for you and your business.