Learn the strengths and weaknesses of your business and marketing performance to make better and more informed business decisions.
What is a Practice Checkup?
Out of every 10 potential clients that call your clinic, how many actually book an appointment?
Out of every 10 new patients that come in for a consultation, how many accept your treatment plan?
How effective is your online marketing strategy in attracting new visitors to your website?
How effective is your website in converting a visitor into a new client that books an appointment?
Many practice owners don’t have the time or knowledge to evaluate the success of their business and marketing performance. One of their biggest challenges is that gathering objective business intelligence is difficult from within your own practice.
Our Practice Checkup is a diagnostic tool to evaluate the business performance of your front desk team, your practitioners, your website and your online marketing strategy.
Benefits of a Practice Checkup
- Identify areas of strength and weakness for attracting potential new clients to your practice and retaining them as long-term clients.
- Increase the booking rate of potential clients calling your practice and booking an appointment.
- Improve the acceptance rate of new patients accepting your practitioners’ recommended treatment plan.
- Improve the performance of your online marketing and website to attract a larger audience of potential clients.
- Increase the number of online appointment bookings from new clients.
Do you have any questions?
Our Practice Checkup Process
Your front desk staff are your sales team that can convert a potential client caller into a new client that books an appointment. Your team of practitioners are also part of your sales team that present treatment plans and encourage potential clients to accept them.
Our experienced team of mystery shoppers call your front desk and book appointments with your practitioners. We evaluate their ability to build rapport, identify needs, educate and present solutions to meet those needs, and finalize the sale.
Your online marketing and website are your digital sales team that are always working for you. An effective online marketing plan can attract the right visitors to your website that are looking for your health products and services. An effective website can then convert that visitor into a new client that books an appointment.
We evaluate your:
- Brand identity: business name, logo, tagline, colours, and tonality
- Website design: user experience and content (text, photos, videos)
- Website performance: Google Analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), and keyword rankings
- Marketing and advertising performance: Google Ads, social media analysis, email marketing, local directory and reputation management
We analyze our findings and present a comprehensive report that objectively evaluates all aspects of your offline and online business and marketing performance.