Sales & Communication Training
Edmonton Sales & Communication Training
Your front desk staff and practitioners are your sales team that helps you book appointments with new clients, and encourages clients to accept their treatment plan. Our sales and communication training will help them book more appointments and increase client retention.
What is Sales & Communication Training?
Every business in Edmonton sells something, either a product, a service, an idea, or some other widget. It’s how the business is monetized and is able to generate revenue. Your health and wellness practice also sells products and services.
How do you effectively sell your products and services without making it awkward and uncomfortable for your clients?
Relationship-based sales is about creating a connection with another person, learning about their needs, and educating them on options to help them fulfill their needs.
Your front desk staff are your sales team that helps potential client callers book an appointment. Your practitioners are also part of your sales team that present treatment plans and encourage clients to accept them.
Our sales and communication training workshop teaches your team the skills they need to effectively communicate and promote your products and services in person, on the phone, or online.
Your Workshop Includes
Benefits of Sales & Communication Training in Edmonton
- Increase the booking rate of your front desk team by booking more appointments on the phone.
- Increase the treatment plan acceptance rate of your health and wellness practitioners.
- Build stronger relationships with your clients that become advocates of your practice and refer you to new clients.
- Receive more positive reviews and testimonials from clients that had an exceptional patient experience during every point of contact with your team.
Do you have any questions?
Our Sales & Communication Training Process
We join you and your team at your health clinic or wellness centre in Edmonton. Our workshops are engaging and interactive, and we’ll review the following topics:
- Sales theory 101
- Delivering an exceptional client experience
- Emotional intelligence
- Science of building rapport
- Phone call and in-person communication guide
- Role-playing with team
- Questions and conclusion