Sales & Communication Training
Edmonton Sales and Communication Training for Healthcare
Book More Appointments and Increase Client Retention
Your front desk staff and practitioners are your sales team that help you book appointments with new clients, and encourage clients to accept their treatment plan. Our sales and communication training in Edmonton will help them book more appointments and increase client retention.
What is Sales and Communication Training?
Build Strong Connections with Your Patients
Every business in Edmonton sells something, either a product, a service, an idea, or some other widget. It’s how the business is monetized and is able to generate revenue. Your healthcare business and wellness practice also sells products and services.
How do you effectively sell your products and services without making it awkward and uncomfortable for your clients?
Relationship-based sales is about creating a connection with another person, learning about their needs, and educating them on options to help them fulfill their needs.
Your front desk staff are your sales team that helps potential client callers book an appointment. Your practitioners are also part of your sales team that present treatment plans and encourage clients to accept them.
Our sales and communication training workshop in Edmonton teaches your team the sales skills they need to effectively communicate and promote your products and services in person, on the phone, or online.
Your Workshop Includes
What Are the Benefits of Sales and Communication Training?
Increase Your Treatment Plan Acceptance Rate
- Increase the booking rate of your front desk team by booking more appointments on the phone.
- Increase the treatment plan acceptance rate of your health and wellness practitioners.
- Build stronger relationships with your clients that become advocates of your practice and refer you to new clients.
- Receive more positive reviews and testimonials from clients that had an exceptional patient experience during every point of contact with your team.
Do you have any questions?
How Does Our Sales and Communication Training Work?
Experienced Facilitators That Know Your Practice
We join you and your team at your health clinic or wellness centre in Edmonton. Our workshops are engaging and interactive, and we’ll review the following topics:
- Sales theory 101
- Delivering an exceptional client experience
- Emotional intelligence
- Science of building rapport
- Phone call and in-person communication guide
- Role-playing with team
- Questions and conclusion
Edmonton Business Consulting and Marketing for Healthcare
Do you have business goals in mind, but you’re not sure of where to start? Claim your free consultation to discuss your business goals and we’ll suggest strategies to help you realize them.