Social Media Advertising
Social Media Advertising
Social media advertising is a cost-effective strategy for promoting your health products and services through sponsored ads focused on your ideal clients.
What is Social Media Advertising?
Creating a social media advertisement is easy. Turning that advertisement into real clients that book appointments at your practice is more challenging.
It’s relatively easy to setup a social media account, create an advertisement, and spend your budget promoting it to people. But, will anyone take action?
Many small business owners waste their advertising budgets on ineffective social media campaigns that don’t produce any new clients. The reason is that they’re showing the wrong message to their audience, or they’re showing the right message to the wrong audience.
Social media advertising can leverage information and a large network of people to effectively promote your health products and services. The key is knowing your audience of clients –their demographics (age, gender, profession) and psychographics (interests, hobbies, lifestyles). This helps you craft the right message, to the right audience, at the right time.
A Patient Survey is an effective tool to learn more about your clients. The more that we learn about your clients, the easier it is to find more clients just like them.
Social media uses information to focus our advertising campaigns to a specific audience of people that are interested in your health products and services.
Benefits of Social Media Advertising
- Promote your practice to a specific type of person using comprehensive analytics
- Increase the visibility of your practice to a large network of potential new patients
- Increase the awareness of your practice, your team, and your health products and services
- Attract more traffic to your website through social media links
- Increase your appointment bookings with more new clients from social media
- Improve your search engine rankings in Google
- Lower your marketing and advertising costs with social media
Do you have any questions?
Our Social Media Advertising Process
- First, we meet with you to learn more about your practice, your clients and your business goals.
- Then, we conduct research to learn more about your clients, which social media platforms they like to use, as well as their demographics and psychographics.
- We setup new or revise existing social media accounts for your practice, including custom graphics for your profile and cover images.
- Our team of writers and designers create engaging social media advertisements that resonate with your audience of clients.
- We then promote your advertisement to a very specific audience of people, based on their demographics and psychographics, to achieve your business goals.