Social Media Marketing
Edmonton Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing is an effective strategy for building relationships with your clients and promoting your health products and services.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Effective social media marketing creates an emotional connection with your patients, shares information and ideas that they find valuable, and creates a digital community for your clients to interact.
The first step in effective social media marketing in Edmonton is to learn about your clients and which platforms they like to use. Instead of taking a guess, we take a scientific approach.
A Patient Survey is an effective method of learning about your clients and which social media platforms they like to use. Instead of spending your advertising budget promoting your practice on a platform that your clients don’t use, focus your time and resources on the right platforms.
Our Social Media Posts
Benefits of Social Media Marketing in Edmonton
- Increase the awareness of your practice, your team, and your health products and services
- Attract more traffic to your website through social media links
- Build and nurture relationships with your audience of clients
- Increase your appointment bookings with more new clients from social media
- Improve your search engine rankings in Google
- Lower your marketing and advertising costs with social media
Do you have any questions?
Our Social Media Marketing Process
- First, we meet with you to learn more about your practice, your clients and your business goals.
- Then, we conduct research to learn more about your clients and which social media platforms they like to use.
- We setup new or revise existing social media accounts for your practice, including custom graphics for your profile and cover images.
- We send you a social media calendar to review and approve that summarizes the posts that we’ll create for your practice.
- Our team of writers and designers create engaging social media posts to build personal relationships, educate your audience, and promote your practice.